A new year has sprung forth once more with a renewed vigor to improve our oral health care. Are you looking forward to working towards a flawless smile this year? Begin your smile makeover by removing cavities with composite fillings.
Composite fillings are often used to fill in small to mid-size cavities and return your teeth to a healthy and natural-looking state. Some additional benefits include:
– Typically, composite fillings can last upwards of a decade.
– Composite fillings are extremely durable and more resistant to cracking in smaller cavities than dental amalgams.
– Composite fillings do not contain mercury, which some people may be allergic to.
– If your composite fillings ever need to be repaired, the original fillings do not need to be removed.
– Dental veneers are completely customizable and designed for – If you are seeking a more natural-looking filling, composites have the added benefit of matching the colors of your teeth so they can blend in with your natural teeth.
– Composite fillings can be used on front teeth and back teeth.
If you have a cavity that needs to be repaired, our dentists at Kirti Tewari Dental PC can provide you with tooth-colored composite fillings for nearly all sizes of cavities. To book an appointment with Dr. Kirti Tewari at our office in Bronx, New York, you can call us at 718-475-6538. Conquering cavities has never been easier!