Not all tooth extractions require lengthy recovery times. In fact, with cutting-edge technology and proper care after the procedure, you can shorten that time. However, there are some things you can do to speed the healing process.
– Stick to your dentist’s instructions regarding medications for pain and swelling.
– Ask your dentist if you have any questions or concerns about the procedure.
– Avoid exercise after an extraction, as it is much more important to rest, so your body can focus all of its energy on healing.
– If you were given a sedative or anesthesia, follow your dentist’s aftercare instructions.
– If your recovery doesn’t go smoothly, we recommend that you contact your dentist as soon as possible
If you would like to see Dr. Kirti Tewari and the rest of our team at Kirti Tewari Dental PC, simply call our office at 718-475-6538 for an appointment in Bronx, New York. Our staff is here to help.